Iron Ladies - Ch. 597 - Why does M'lady approach me?

Group Leader
I may sometimes use British English and American English interchangeably. They're both English, after all, unlike Mandarin and Cantonese.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, glad to see some blushing Himiko again.

Also really interested to see who was behind the initial kidnapping attempt.

Dex-chan lover
A "temple" facing a mountain, near a lake (so not lake side), and close to an airport... Is he seriously trying to pawn off a bad apartment with constant noise and no good view?

Rice noodles and pork. I don't think the other two options are even viable for me. Duck feet? Might be willing to try the intestines, but the feet option is a no-go. Would better have a broth made with duck bones.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting to finally (maybe) get some backstory as to why he was kidnapped all those moons ago (holy shit I've been reading this too long...)

Group Leader
A "temple" facing a mountain, near a lake (so not lake side), and close to an airport... Is he seriously trying to pawn off a bad apartment with constant noise and no good view?

Rice noodles and pork. I don't think the other two options are even viable for me. Duck feet? Might be willing to try the intestines, but the feet option is a no-go. Would better have a broth made with duck bones.
In this context, it's more like a mansion. Why? Water is actually a good thing in Chinese fengshui. Also, that golden monk is trying to curry favour's with Siyun. Thus, it must be positive. Uhhh, duck feet are just the same taste as chicken feet. Well, it's got a little more meat, I guess. It seems to me you have never tried chicken feet though.

Group Leader
Interesting to finally (maybe) get some backstory as to why he was kidnapped all those moons ago (holy shit I've been reading this too long...)
Months? Novice. I'm walking along this empty road since 4 years ago, maybe not as empty anymore since I seem to notice a small surge in commenters.

Dex-chan lover
In this context, it's more like a mansion. Why? Water is actually a good thing in Chinese fengshui. Also, that golden monk is trying to curry favour's with Siyun. Thus, it must be positive. Uhhh, duck feet are just the same taste as chicken feet. Well, it's got a little more meat, I guess. It seems to me you have never tried chicken feet though.
With his smirk, I can't help but thinking he is being sarcastic.

Never had chicken feet or pig feet for that matter. Just doesn't seem like it'd have enough of anything on it to eat. Had ox tail which was mostly bone, while the flavor was good, it was mostly from the spices. Same opinion about the frog legs I've had before.

If I keep thinking about it, I'll likely end up doing searches trying to figure out what there is to eat on bird feet, below the thighs.

Group Leader
The smirk was from his imagination of successfully gaining favor with Mu Siyun. You can see him trying to take her to a mansion rather than letting her be detained by Daxia. I would choose the mansion. The monk can't set her free, as he said, she was to receive tonsure. If she becomes a nun there, donations would come pouring in from Mu Siyun or other people who are trying to gain his favor.

You're right. There aren't much meat on frogs, ducks, chickens, 'feet. ( I do not like frogs feet. ) For chickens and ducks, their feet are submerged in some kind of liquid recipe. ( I have no idea how to call the process in English ) Then the feet taste good.

Users who are viewing this thread