Iron Ladies

@Kamelpov
Huh. I forgot about that.

Not sure if the Gigolo thing was a real offer or someone being a smartass to him, mind, but the degree thing actually makes a depressing amount of sense, now that I'm thinking about it again.

Baiyang appears to be the weakest of the three fleets at the start of the story, and it's made up of:
-Cannon fodder, aka the soldiers and Angels, most of whom don't have any formal education. Most of them apparently find their current circumstances, crappy as they are pre-Mu Siyun, still a step-up from before they were recruited. IE, really crappy lower-class circumstances.
-Asshole Second Gens, who don't give a shit about that sort of thing and are too busy wallowing in the wealth their families have (apparently gained via treating the Ladies like shit) to bother with a full education.

So it looks like he seriously might be the best educated person in the fleet, which at least explains why Beiyang and Duan Wing were so desperate to recruit him.

Man, grimdark series is grim!

(Still wondering why Three Legged Crow was initially interested in him, though.

Amusingly, I suspect that Himiko, at least, was being honest in her recruitment efforts, even if Mu Siyun wasn't interested. Not sure about her superiors, mind, but they were the ones behind the recruitment effort. It's a mystery!)

Edit: *doing a quick re-read* Oh, huh. I'd also forgotten that the initial reason the grudge started was Ding Yuan smashed up Main Jackass' car when she was recruiting Mu Siyun. Heh.

Edit 2: ...man, and (some of) the real proof that the Beiyang's admins are corrupt assholes (as if we needed more).
'Well, we'll be at the bug planet in 24 hours to attack.'
'Doesn't the transformation sequence actually take 48 hours for them to properly adjust?'
'Yep.'
'...Wow. Wait, isn't their battle plan to send the girls in 24 hours?'
'Mmmmhm.'
'The Supervisors know how long the transformation takes, don't they?'
'Yeah, probably.'
'Man. What Dicks.'

Edit 3: Huh, I'd forgotten how polite the Dragon Empress was.
'Excuse me, good sir, would you mind terribly if I borrowed your body?'

Dex-chan lover
He legit gives not a single fuck. He's probably about to finally introduce himself as the fleet admiral now as the final fuck you

This is a good plan, Admiral.

I look forward to it's flawless execution.

Surely, it cannot go wrong at all!

Dex-chan lover
And this series go to the last place of top 24h today at 11h CET
Can it go higher ?

For starter, being recruited as a fleet admiral but nobody know about it, even the other admiral one ? Yeah ?
The story is too full of holes, so the author filled it with nonsense for the sake of creating some "peak" moments. It's still readable for now, but later it will backfire, as all other story like this... Like a tower with crumbling foundations.

Dex-chan lover
@grom when you have corrupted elite at this incompetence level it's usual to not know. Like communist china in the 70's.
Or Information is hard to get between fake news and top secret.
Example : "Project Manhattan" work the same too as example nobody know the whole except very few one until the big revelation.
the author will maybe explain that around 5 chapter later with the elder council thing

Supporter
Gnnnn!

Need more!

Someone take a whip and help the traductor to work faster! ?

Group Leader
damn its so bad, that it geniously feels good to read. But MC should reveal his real position sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread