Iron Ladies

Just wanted to leave my comment to say you're doing a great job, this is a rather straightforward story in terms of characters, but somehow it's still rather interesting. Thanks for translating this man.

Dex-chan lover
finally announced it

and he did it in some OG uniform of course aw yis

just in 1hr lots of people was reading this chap..

please sir translate more..

thank you.

Dear Sir Translator
Please for the love of GOD translate more of this.
And BTW thanks for all the amazing series you have translated.
I hope you stay well and translate a lot XD.

I just made a account on this site to say: Keep the good work Allen, i love your comments at the end of the chapters <3 (And good luck on your finals)

Ps: Please dont drop this manwha.

I kindly thank you for the effort to translate these and put them up. They're quite short but an entertaining read. Good luck on your future endeavors

This is my first comment on mangadex but I just had to thank you for all your effort and perseverance translating these chapters!

at chap 1 to 15 i was like "oh, ok nice idea, kinda poor writen but oke i deal with it"
at chap 16-27 " oooh ok.... i like this... but need something... dunno what but, hm....."
last update..... " DAAAAAAMN SON!!!!!"

keep up the goood work with the translations :D:D:D:D

Fed-Kun's army
Though I didn't read here at mangadex, I really enjoyed those series, so thank you for putting your effort in this translation.

Hope you do well at your finals and job hunting :D

Hi!
Thanks for putting your time in translating this manhua, so far i pretty much like it!

So good luck with your finals and application and be back soon ;)

Dex-chan lover
Damn...so the translator have to pause or slow down for personal stuff...
Hope he can share the job with someone, I've seen several CN webcomics and this is one of the best by far, would hate a stop

Its kinda trash. But I don't give enough of a shit to stop.
Also some of the effects look like body horror even though Im pretty sure its supposed to look cool.

Double-page supporter
This series is top 2 in the raw website with sci fi if it was shit would mean millions of people have shit taste.

Users who are viewing this thread