Iron Ladies

Aggregator gang
this series is a lot better than the description might suggest.

"harem of 3000" is misleading, he simply commands an army that numbers 3000 female soldiers. there are some mild romantic elements, but overall minimal so far - focus is on action and fighting.

the only thing i would complain about is that its ahhh not enough its just kinda like idk ahhh idk we beed nia ;D

Dex-chan lover
holy shit he is seriously gutting him livestream

Also, this was their biggest crime for sure:

O4NgnbL.png

Kill him for this!

Allan thanks for the translation speed, im hooked and am refreshing the page every 5mins on the hope you are a robot who doesnt need to sleep or eat so i can get more chapters :D

i'm reading this and the other one. feels like kids waiting for their Christmas present . nngggggghhh...!!

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know how many chapters the raws are on. Allen is pumping out so much, what a beast

Ok, for this one he has a logical explanation, but the rest of my statement from earlier is still true :eek:

Allenallenallen333 are you going to translate for this permanently or just until you feel like?

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly looking forward to the next release. I hope you continue translating this after your trial period, as it's pretty enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
Is this really behind a paywall now?
If it is. We will be left hanging, at the paywall point.
I am sure mangadex will honor any take down requests.
So we maybe totally out of the loop.

Double-page supporter
Were getting close to the ch. 35 mark. Please go past it and keep translating this. Thank you

Dex-chan lover
@Chris_Pirtle thanks

Damn, based off what we've seen already, this dude reminds me of some isekai MCs who gets mentally broken or hellbent on revenge. Since that's usually paired with being OP as fuck, scenes of brutality are common. Keep it coming allen

I’m really enjoying this manhua. I hope that you keep translating it. I like it far more than Martial Legacy.

Users who are viewing this thread