Iron Ladies

Dex-chan lover
Tfw you expand the beiyang fleet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeNLjbrwOkU

23rd century and ten million planets? I know Sci Fi writers have no sense of scale, but this is ridiculous.

And we're still having resource shortages? From what I understand, the Solar system alone has enough resources to sustain us for centuries, let alone 10 million worlds. Unless the FTL requires entire planets as a fuel source or some unobtainium not found on earth, the waste of resources going on is criminal.

Dex-chan lover
Some ramblings about where this is possibly going:
About the main MC

Chapter 5.9 talk about tiers
Chapter 7.6 MC doesn't like the idea of girls on the front lines.
also in chap 5, I think "Only women can don the iron fighting equipment"

Can you guess it or maybe the MC will don a set of amour and become the TOP TIER.

My opinion, batteries not included.

@Metalking1417 not sure if that's a translation issue or just inconsistency, but later they wrote about conquering a thousand something planets. Still more than enough for 50 billion people considering we have 8 billion on one planet now, but at least somewhat more feasible.

Double-page supporter
Is it just me or the girl in the cover is somewhat looks like the male MC but genderbent?

@doppler, oh hey, you actually make my assumption more likely. :p

Don't know what I'm even reading. Back to Martial legacy. Peace out

Dex-chan lover
@haremmony, I didn't see that side. But it would make so much sense. Without looking up a wiki (there is one), my assumption was right. This is just so transparent.
if it turns out that way, the category Gender Bender have to be added. Maybe it was held back to not spoil things.

Dex-chan lover
I get that it's a dark manga but really it makes no sense for every alien planet to apparently be chock full of monsters that can kill 95% of the fleet while using such powerful tech

It's good for what it is, but it is the art where this manhua really shines. It looks gorgeous.

Dex-chan lover
So is this like Muv luv in the sense that someone is going to get CHOMP and Feels will be shed?

Users who are viewing this thread