Iron Ladies

Hi guys don't worry, I have you all covered, I have found a translator that will allow all of you to be able to enjoy what you are reading, just go over here https://tradukka.com/translate/en/tlh and everything you want will be available to you in Klingon, you just need to type in every Chinese word one by one and then you can enjoy your content in Klingon, I hope this helped all of you out there.

good job allen like always its a pleasure when you take a project

do you have any problem with us asking a fansub or something after you stop translating?

or are you going to continue after a while?

good luck trying a new job xD

Trashy but pretty hype. Definitely follows the xuanhuan formula of people underestimate MC and get killed/humiliated but it's always fun to read.

Dex-chan lover
How the hell did they change the Soul tier from male to female when the whole galaxy got HD 4K live streaming?
The hair was long but that was the only part that could have confused viewers, from the back, that eye camera was floating all around.
From what I've read and the raws I've looked that is the biggest mistake the author made, how the savior got gender bended in everyone mind.
Unless in future chapters they explain how the fleet spread the rumor about it being female and someway no one noticed.

We got to 35 chapters and it was well received, hope Allen can someway continue or get someone to help.

Always funny to see the MC being underestimate and kill all the bastard , thanks for the translation ?

@VooXoo
Probably some social media manipulation and banking on people tending to prefer to believe 'what they always knew', as a guess.
'Viewers, we apologize for the confusion, but the previous footage was doctored by the cunning Mu Siyun as a way to draw out the worst elements within Baiyang so he could purge them. There are, of course, no Male Angels. Baiyang Fleet, however, now has TWO Goddesses!'
*picture of Cover Girl*
<Mu Siyun> ...people actually believed that?
<TechAngel> *nodnod*
<Mu Siyun> *facepalm*

Raws for Chapter 36 show Mu Siyun being incredulous at the doctored footage of Cover Girl and web response, but, well, since I can't read Chinese, I'm just guessing there. :D

Thanks for the update.
...Kinda dissapointed by the reveal, though, on who Cover Girl is. 'Oh, I just happened to have this power to use a Soul Puppet and used her to cover up my identity to the cameras.'

Feels like a bit of an author cop-out, I guess...

Oh well!

Dex-chan lover
Got the answer I wanted.
Author retconned what the eye-camera showed and just ran with that, the ch36 explanation make things click.
Could have worked better if he redraw what was on the screens, no one would have asked anything.
Still remains a error for me but is not the worse thing I've seen.

Thanks Allen I Appreciate you for doing translations like these they always introduce me to new things and it's great. I hope you do well at school I wish you luck.

fuck bad guys are like a copy paste....xD impressive

thanks allen hoping for a true villain or something

i really hope him calling all the girls his "daughters" was just the dragon empress talking otherwise its not really a harem

Users who are viewing this thread