Iron Ladies

Dex-chan lover
Using a person as brush and paint is without doubt cruel, but the force and speed Mu uses are probably enough to knock them out or kill them after a few seconds, we could even say that is of he shows mercy, doesn't torture them for long periods of time.
From news report I've read 2nd gen being spoiled fucks that believe of being untouchable (and in some cases are) in China is a very real problem, but every country have them, always shown in movies and papers too, the rich father will do everything and corrupt everyone to make sure the son will never answer the law.
It seems exaggerated in this manuha but is pretty close to reality.
This author really hates how the corrupt strong trample on the weaks, from the raws I think that is the main theme.

Dex-chan lover
@whodoo Is more complicated than that. In Chinese culture, blood is thicker than water. I know that sounds stupid but calling someone your sister, brother, father, mother, etc. means that said person is now worth killing for and dying for so much so that your enemy is their enemy and vice versa. It's his way of saying, "You mess with them, you deal with me." And saying that he is the father means that messing with one is worth eliminating the instigators entire family just like he did to that spoiled brat in chapter 38.

Dex-chan lover
@smoke82 I don't want to spoil it but it's not really what you think in terms of plot.

The true enemy is prejudice and entitlement. There are several enemies throughout this series who feel like the girls and civilians lives are expendable.
The MC has a lot of really good fights throughout the series.

this series is really good, thanks for the continuous flow of chapters and the related work. Keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
In case anybody has a interest.

95 Megagrams gold is 3,054,321 troy oz worth 3,810,754,243 USD at today's price.

So yeah.. a very solid 10/10 for the series. Only negative point is i keep reaching the last chapter too fast.

Dex-chan lover
I have a comment: "Why do all the loudmouth funny haircut guys have no situation awareness ?"

Everyone of my brain cells is yelling, "You are outmatched; RUN GET OUT!"

With 95 Megagrams gold, I would destroy the building and distribute the gold to the populace.
I could see that from a mile away.

Users who are viewing this thread