Iron Ladies

The only bad thing about this seris is the fact I read everything in one night. Thanks for the translations!

In my opinion this manhua need comedy tag at least for future. So i check the raw and althought i dont understand chinese and only look the picture but this manhua is so funy. I mean this ding guan rivalry with three legged crow, clumsy blonde girl, and yellow haired kid who always drunk.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the Chinese author, or Chinese readers think when they read the chapters about the warlords abusing the minority civilians of the planets they control. The story isn't exactly a reflection of current events, but you could say that there are some similarities to their current history.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Allen finally got down on RL stuff...hope he can continue the TL or passed the baton to someone else.
After getting spoiled with daily releases 2days of void hit hard.

Group Leader
@allenallenallen333 good luck on your finals and job search and may you bring me more Warharem 40k soon

I won't pay you 20k a year but if you have a subscribe-star or PayPal I'll kick you some money for more tits and speech 100 tongue action

Edit: Sorry I was drunk or wouldn't have bothered you but I stand by what I said =P

Thank you allen for all your translation. You deserve some rest after all you have done in the real world and from novels

Even though u busy, t y for your hard work. Reality come first, so hope u do well on your finals.

Group Leader
Hope your finals went well Allen! Sorry for tagging you earlier I was drunk and eating dumplings. It reminded me of the Manhua

Allen. Ignore those needy people. SCHOOL ALWAYS COMES FIRSTS. You are a fantastic translator and I'm really happy your doing this series! Keep up the good work and ignore the annoying needy people!

Users who are viewing this thread