Iron Ladies

Dex-chan lover
Nothing more than saying "new years update". Now I am missing the food reviews. Crap I got to get something to eat.

Thank you very much Allen for allowing me to discover this manhua !! It’s a real crush ! I look forward to reading your following translations.

i usually dont like manhua,but if the story is interesting i will continue read it
the chapter 1 is too cringy for me
its too miraculous
a no-job MC who apply a lot a job,and then rejected
MC get admiral degree when most people doesnt.like uh what the fuck
can anyone tell me the good point about this manhua ?

I liked the overall idea of space conquest with giant fleets and nano machine enhanced soldiers, but at ch. 103 I can say that is has been very repetitive and generic experience so far.

[ul]Dialogue is often very confusing and poorly written
Easily forgettable generic characters and locations in every chapter
Creepy chinese uncles...
Whom seem to be the main opponents in this manhua
Apparently earth territories and colonies are only/mostly ruled by chinese[/ul]

"It's not even my final form" man i wonder when his nemesis will come and how OP it will be

@WongFeiHong
If u didn't notice this whole setup is basically allusion to current CHPR government.

Don't stress yourself too much Allen

Overworking is bad my lad. You deserve your rest.

WHy does he keep saying something about the professor? I thought that fat bag died in the car wreck. =/

Dex-chan lover
@Dalam probably out of respect. I mean he looked up to the guy when he was a student and wouldn't kill him even if he was lambasting him when he was alive

I am loving that cover. I'm going to save it on my phone and make it my background. Thanks for your hard work and you should take that rest, you deserve it. I wish we could have covers of all his transformations

Users who are viewing this thread