Iron Ladies

Heh.

Note the Irony of him holding a brush in his daydream..... When he will be painted shortly.

@alanek2002
He turncoat professor is holding a fan, which is symbolic of Zhuge Liang, a rather famous strategist from the Three Kingdoms Era.
Well, whether Zhuge Liang held a fan or not is up to debate but at least that's how he is presented in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms and it has basically become his symbol.

Good job so far, take as long as you need to translate this manhua, as long as you translate it ill wait ( yes i made a mangadex account just to write this)

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

is it just me or is the quality of the characters drawing are slowly worsened with each passing arc
the mechanical stuff are still good, but the characters feels off compared to earlier <100 chapters

@TheElectricalSnakeTamer the overall quality is still decent
just, it's like they spend a bit less effort drawing the characters as the chapter progress is what i'm feeling
it's subtle (like few small details less, a bit simpler coloring overall, and some weird perspective) if you read it as it goes, it's a bit more noticeable if you binge-read the whole thing (like i did this morning) in one sitting
i get it it's probably done by the artist to save some time and effort, and it's not like the quality suddenly took a nosedive and the reader probably wouldn't notice it nor care that much
but, well, that's just how it feels like to me

i certainly can do with more soul tier angel op-ness display tho

Despite the amount of cheese and over the top this series is i do enjoy it quite a lot. I guess i just find it extremly refreshing to have a badass main character after reading manga for years where the main protag is just a whimp and never takes a proper step.

Could also be that i havent read too many of the chinese manuas to see the other stereotypes, but as of now i just like to read this series as a badass "Revenge and Justice" story.

I'm just amused at Mu Suyin Colombo'ing.
*DRAMATIC WALK OUT*
<Expert Bao> I shall now talk about how he isn't that scary and become the next hero of the Alliance, then parlay that into a movie career!
<Mu Suyin> Oh yeah, one more thing. *suddenly back there behind Expert Bao with some Very Nice Shura Gentlemen*
<Expert Bao> *still in HERO MODE*

After all, we've seen it takes him a couple of moments to react to Mu Suyin's power of 'standing behind him while he talks'!

Users who are viewing this thread