Iron Ladies

Please keep it going! Every manga has lulls in the pacing. That said, we faithful readers support your decision and appreciate the work you've done so far for us

Pls dont drop it oh deadest translator alive, or was it deadlies at this point i have no idea anymore

Pls don't drop it sir ..it is my fav pass time where I can relax and laugh ...this is a good manga ...so pls continue😊😉

Please dont drop it mate, i know getting through the slow part is a drag, but its better to have the complete thing down and let it crash and burn on its own than to just whistle out in a whimper.

Keep up the great work, hopefully the series pick up proper soon.

I trust you if you say that they are unintresting, maybe you can make a short summary and not translate the whole chapters to skip the unintresting ones(just an idea, I don't even know if you can do it on mangadex).
Anyway thank you for your work :)

Please do continue Iron Ladies. It is one of the manga I Always look Forward not only because of the Story but also because your funny remarks and Facts at the end so please Keep going und have a break if it get´s too stressful

I agree with skizzat93 if you think it´s not worth it then just skip the uninteresting chapters. The history lessons were getting on my nerves as well.

This manhua is awesome, even the bits of « Chinese nationalism against the world » are making me laugh.
Please don't stop, your work is duly appreciated. You can take some time off and space up your release schedule if need be.

Aggregator gang
Personally, I don't mind the history lesson parts that much.

Even if it does have some odd implications here and there. It's kind of cool to see how the setting develops outside of the MC's side.

I'm happy to sea that you didn't give up just because it's going to be history heavy chapters!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Here is an old saying, that applies to Iron Ladies: "I only buy it for the articles not the pictures."

I am sure there are a few that remember that saying.

I barely began to read this manga and I can’t put it down. I should be doing some calc. homework but instead I’m reading something entertaining.

What I don't get is that in earlier chapters, they call Mu Siyun handsome and all the girls swoon over him. But recently they've started calling Mu Siyun exceedingly average in terms of appearance. Which is it?

@okayokayokay
Don't bother, there are so many inconsistencies with the story that you should not bother. The author likes to change his mind or forget what he said before which makes things redundant.

Ch. 230 read. Allen, thanks for all of the translating work you’ve done on top of your daily life. It would be sad for us readers to see you go, but the decision is entirely up to you. Hopefully you’ll continue but if not, it’s been a hell of a ride. Good luck with those job interviews

*siiiigh*
Jukun Fleet's probably kidnapped the Princess of Megrez, I'm betting.

@okayokayokay
It's Dat Uniform.

Ladies Love A Sharp Dressed Man.

The Hoodie, on the other hand, is apparently Lady Repellent.

Users who are viewing this thread