Iron Ladies

Aggregator gang
allen-sama : ok guys so i release whenever i feel like it don't expect anything
also allen : MACHINE GUN RELEASES
k***manga comment : why is he taking so long ?

one of these days they're gonna toss the dragon in a black hole or something and he's gonna just start eating stars and shitting out supernovas.

who ever complains that your releses are to slow is a moron
hope you have fun with your belovd dumplings
sry vor bad grama

@lolikoli
They actually kinda did that already.

Yihou Planet Lord tried to kill him by detonating a Black Hole Bomb on his planet to kill him, but only got Fleet Admiral Mu's substitution puppet.

Then they sent the Beiyang Main Cannons to back up Three Legged Crow over Hungry Beast Planet and she cheerily blew up the Dragon Slayer Fleet via mass-drivers firing shells with the mass of moons.

Also, that crazy Commander Zhu is amusing.
'Oh no! The barriers are down!'
'Mwhahahha-'
'Psyche.'
'-waitwhat.'

So I am thinking that perhaps the teacher is the 5th heaven tier angel which we have not seen yet and she was able to take control of those that were going to attack them.

*Realization* Maybe Allen is Admiral Mu in real life? How else can he machine-gun releases like it went out of style?

20/10 translator, would buy a beer!

@FireCamp FR though, find me another translator who can keep up with allen when he's on a tear. If you look at his uploads for the time that says 3 months ago, it's over 60 chapters. The month before was almost 80. And he doesn't just straight translate a chapter, but gives a fact at the end of every one. Who cares if he doesn't upload daily when he'll pull some nonsense like 6 chapters in one day? He deserves any breaks he wants, and whenever he stops translating, be it due to his job or some personal reason, we should send him off with every good intention we can for all the time he's spent doing this.

I just binge read this. Enjoyed it way more than i thought i would.
Really liking the little facts pages at the end as well.
Thanks for all the chapters, allen!

I think i finally figured out why no one recognizes Mu.

they expect one of the most powerful and dangerous men in the universe to be surrounded by bodyguards, dressed so conspicuous and flaunting his power. exactly as THEY would be doing in that position.

They do not expect the Epic Dragon Emperor to walk around alone or a few girls (who they only see as molls or eye-candy) in a raggedy hoody. Mu looks like any commoner in the crowd, a nameless NPC in their (the aristos) adventure. so they are suprised when the hood drops and they realize they have stepped on a cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread