Iron Ladies

Aggregator gang
chapter 2-69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Hoono I don't even know why they put the ecchi tag on here, though perhaps we're missing some pages due to Chinese censorship or something.

Going by the official translation, and how even the raw keep changing, censorship might be why we don't get the Ecchi.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a bloody miracle IL is still going considering how batshit China's censorship is. Though seeing how every chick in this wears skintight clothes we're not really missing out on much.

@Lambotrist
@doppler
Best Guess on what's happening...
I THINK what happened is whatever Mu Su did to buy time to escape (she spat something in his face, maybe synthesized poison?) crippled Lao Wu for a bit by taking out his eyesight, giving her enough time to escape and rescue the Old Thief, Scientist, and Bunnies.

I think the fast flashback it cut to wasthe Monk was before he became the Divine Sinner Lao Wu, or someone he knew (could be either), since the Legend of the White Snake involves a jealous tortoise breaking apart a pair of lovers among other things, and Wei Wu had a Generally Cute Lady smiling up at him in the flashback before it cuts back to Lao Wu crying before guzzling an incredibly rare drug/herb/herbal drug.

So, best guess I've got is Current Jackass did Something to either corrupt Wei Wu the Monk and next Super Buddhist Leader, or he's got him held captive somehow and Lao Wu is his lackey to try and buy his freedom.

Third guess I've got is that Lao Wu is the son of Wei Wu the Divine Monk and General Pretty Girl, and Jackass Family Head Qin has something on him to make him a dog of the Qin family (only shelter he had for being a half-blood Divine Race, he has his mother held hostage, etc), since Legend of the White Snake mentions the son of the White Snake and a Monk, and his being smuggled away when the jealous Tortoise imprisoned his mother in the temple that was referenced.

Old Man Qin's reference to 'all of the divine race are monks, but there's always some who sin' could just as easily be 'one of them knocked up a human' as 'he became a crazy murder monk'. Also, since he mentions 'controlling' Lao Hu, it sounds like Something is wrong with him and he's addicted/hooked on/requires Silver Flower Essence.

Will have to see if we get explanations in upcoming updates! Given previous track records for this one, we will either get no explanation, or ALL THE EXPLANATION until we really wish there was less explanation.

Edit: Oh, there we go. Former Nice Monk had one of the few Nice Ladies in that shitty Qin family killed in front of him and then forcibly addicted to some crazy space drugs. a'right then.

This is such a mess of a manhua it isn't consistent in anything it does. End of the road for me.

@Muklas I'm pretty sure that the pro-chinese-culture this manwhua puts out is enough to make china proud and happy to leave it be.

So where the hell is Mu Su? There's like 20-30 episodes gone in so far and I'm kinda getting lost. Will the MC come back at some point or they did a GoT on him? The last 20-30 episodes so far was pointless. This was one of my favourites but I'm really starting to lose my steam here. I can probably tolerate 10ish more pointless episodes then I'll have to put this on hold for me and come back in like the 350ish episode

Dex-chan lover
Appeared on my homepage, read the description, i guess i gotta follow this.
Harem - check
Stupid number of harem member , 3000 - check

Users who are viewing this thread