Irozuku Monochrome - Ch. 1 - The Lustful Demon and the Pure Maidens

Dex-chan lover
If anyone wants to help out on the next coming chapters on /a/, that'd be great. I can do any roles, but any help would be welcome. Translator is probably the most helpful job, but it'd probably look better with proper redrawing and typesetting too.
I prefer to wait for the magazine raws (quality is a little better) but it doesn't really matter that much.
My hope was that a proper scanaltion group picked it up, but there doesn't seem to be that much interest that I've seen.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Excited to see this mangaka back. I hope you continue it till someone picks it up

Dex-chan lover
mrmIWXE.png

I guess we blue ballin again

but will it last long unlike Love or Magic tho? :huh:

I'll admit this was kinda fun... Expected since this is the same author that wrote Love or Magic... Hopefully, it last longer than that one

Dex-chan lover
this author has made the same premise several times now, and each time it never really worked out for the manga or the story. I would have hoped he'd gone for a different approach but old dogs and their tricks. Honestly the heroines suffer the most in these stories. I'm gonna pass unless there's a twist or something

Group Leader
If anyone wants to help out on the next coming chapters on /a/, that'd be great. I can do any roles, but any help would be welcome. Translator is probably the most helpful job, but it'd probably look better with proper redrawing and typesetting too.
I prefer to wait for the magazine raws (quality is a little better) but it doesn't really matter that much.
My hope was that a proper scanaltion group picked it up, but there doesn't seem to be that much interest that I've seen.
ur typesetting isnt bad dw bout it. id want to pick this up but tbh i have to agree with others that its hard to see this manga lasting too long lol
oh i guess someone did pick this up, gratz
edit: how come no ones talking about the random cat girl among the bunch of sisters

Fed-Kun's army
Oh fucks yeah, another manga about "Sexual Education"

My new favorite genre.

Dex-chan lover
all according to Sasuga
(Sasuga means: please stop doing this)
Don't stop doing it,because it is...

death-note-keikaku-dori.gif

...which is very...
main-qimg-2b340a00c594fdd954962f9317048780

...and...
7TdQHw.gif

On a side note,why the Hell is that the only "kimochi" GIF that actually has the word in it?

Dex-chan lover
This's the kind of manga where there's almost no progress to the romance till near its end, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
I can't remember the author last work was axed or he had to cut it for health reasons?

Whole chapter I was waiting for a nun to come on screen and lord almighty I HAVE BEEN BLESSED

Users who are viewing this thread