Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 37 - Punishment

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna get a lot of hate, but I'm not satisfied with this.
Like, I do want them together and all, but the way things developed these last 2 chapters is meh.
I mean, Jiang Yang literally dashed and pulled her sword on the guy before anyone could react and said she "only wanted a guardian stronger than her". So Dew just casually walks to her, kisses her and pulls a dagger out of nowhere and states she's stronger? And now says "if you move, you lose" and Yang just "accepts"? It feels so out of character to me.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna get a lot of hate, but I'm not satisfied with this.
Like, I do want them together and all, but the way things developed these last 2 chapters is meh.
I mean, Jiang Yang literally dashed and pulled her sword on the guy before anyone could react and said she "only wanted a guardian stronger than her". So Dew just casually walks to her, kisses her and pulls a dagger out of nowhere and states she's stronger? And now says "if you move, you lose" and Yang just "accepts"? It feels so out of character to me.
how do it feel out of characters? Yang just out if no were said that while taking that guy by supprise! she clearly does not wanna any one to supervise her, as for dew? well we know she is week in front of her but is doing everything in her power to resist her :3, so you can see the whole sceen as nohing but Yang trying really hard go keep Dew away, and failing like the Useless lesbian she is :3

don’t look to hard into this one thinking you will get ralism cuz this is more for the Yuri as absurd it is written

Dex-chan lover
how do it feel out of characters? Yang just out if no were said that while taking that guy by supprise! she clearly does not wanna any one to supervise her, as for dew? well we know she is week in front of her but is doing everything in her power to resist her :3, so you can see the whole sceen as nohing but Yang trying really hard go keep Dew away, and failing like the Useless lesbian she is :3

don’t look to hard into this one thinking you will get ralism cuz this is more for the Yuri as absurd it is written
I'm not "thinking I will get realism" lol
I just find it stupid that a strong-willed character like Yang act weak and is unable to refuse a situations like this.
As I said, I want them together and everything. I'm here for the yuri like everyone else, but I simply find the whole "if you move you lose" "oh no, what am I going to do, I don't want it but..." kinda ridiculous.
I think, even tho I'm no writer, there could have been a lot of better ways to make the two "share the bed" rather that reducing Yang to a dumb character

Last edited:
Supporter
Love the Dew aggressiveness. Jiang is a useless lesbian so Dew going for broke is the only way there'll be progress.

Unfortunately I've read enough to know some sort of interruption is pretty much guaranteed.

Users who are viewing this thread