Is It Okay to Get Wet?

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like netori fest.

rick-and-morty.jpg

is it okay to get wet? no, i mean like totally. If guys can pop a boner a class, why cant woman too, right? Just a question.

Dick gets hard and MC thinks 'Oh no! What should I do?' Damn, step back son. Where's your f*cking brain? lol

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm I didn't sense ntr yet.. now brothers we're still safe! move forward!

I will appreciate it if you could make your cuts smaller (more pictures, not just 3) I'm having problem with an app i'm using (it shows black screen because the pictures are too big) and for all of your other Mangas, not just this :D because I real all of them. Keep up the good work. thanks.

Art is, overall, pretty average for Korean hentai, the character design is pretty great. But take this with a grain of salt as I am an ass man. The story is average for Korean hentai, in fact I can name many Korean hentai where the main character is in a love triangle with like, 10 women. Art is ok, character design is great. Overall, 7/10 definitely better stuff out there but this is good as far as Korean hentai goes.

Dex-chan lover
NTR alert
MC's girl fucks someone else on chapter 21. Until now it was netori (MC fucking someone elses wife, tho the husband cheats on her), now its netorare.

Users who are viewing this thread