Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
Damn it, the tag should not be inputted before the scene happened, what a spoiler mmm...

Dex-chan lover
To all of you who only discover this series, the novel is without a doubt one of the best misunderstanding novel i have ever read. And I read a lot of misunderstanding story

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
I love this series shame the novel barely have any update this day.

Group Leader
Its is fine in the first half then goes the way of oresuki

As I say with most villaness reincarnation novels it isnt a subversion or unique thing anymore when it become the very thing it was trying to subvert

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Bummed that they didn't do the "Spot the Main Character" meme there with Ryuuga and Ichirou first meeting, could've been golden.

Also, that Tsubasa Ishida tho, lol.

Dex-chan lover
After reading enough manga where the the female lead crossdresses as a dude, I could tell Ryuuga was a girl very quickly.

Oh, I see a Yang Xiao Long like character appeared, I wonder if she also has anger issues.

Dex-chan lover
I'M GONNA SAY IT.
BELIEVE ME, I WILL.
HERE IT GOES.

This is an actual spoiler. Please, please don't read it.

I like the Demon Sisters more than the main cast.

Fed-Kun's army
all i will say as an novel reader is
REI AND MION IS BEST GIRLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendv3-4-fix.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
was it REALLY a spoiler?
I mean REALLY...

I mean, you were going to get either a trap, or a reverse trap, unless this is a big reveal 100+ chapters in

Code:

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, a (boy)

Code:

Dex-chan lover
Poor bear/dog/beast/whatever. It was just minding its own business when these high school chunis came and beat it up.

Fed-Kun's army
I just got flashbacks from Nozaki-kun, I will never forget you TOOOOMOOOOOODAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Fed-Kun's army
@MrMuunster No NTR coming to memory from the 3 volumes and chapter 4.2 I've read from the fan translations

Code:

What a disagreeable edit to mark it as a spoiler. I'm just saying that no such thing was hinted at or occurred on an up-to-date translation according to memory. Haven't read One Piece, but i feel like it is saying that they/we haven't learned the contents/location of the "One Piece" as of the latest chapter. Do i know it's coming? Nope. Will they ever find it? No Idea. Will One Piece get an isekai tag? No god damn idea.

I don't know MrMuunster's source but stories can have twists and subplots as well. Some people don't like to read tragedies and will want to know the answer to that and not discover it on the latest chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMuunster I'm in the middle of vol 6 and though there is some attempt at it I doubt it'll pan out that way given the synopses from the volumes after. Also, it's not like
Ryuuga's that good a heroine to lose. I'd rage hard if that angle was being done to Rei though given her development.

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread