Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
For the second there I thought they were aware of the existence of the 4th wall

Dex-chan lover
well giving tags and all we all know the "MC" is more of a "MH" but i think this would work even if it was a MC, even if the not MC has some wierd Crush on him XD

"not only does he have one more tree than me, his trees are also burning"

💀💀💀💀

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how funny it'll be if this 'side character' and the the MC in Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute join together.

Dex-chan lover
i can feel the burning passion from Kobayashi character.

@Shinigamisama you blown my mind, put 2 characters with same amount passion and it will break balance of universe

Fed-Kun's army
make him enter entertainment industry already, LOOK AT HIS 6 Y.O. ACTING SKILLS DOE

This boy! Amazing boy! He will a precious employee when he grows up! Or maybe even a supervisor
Since he made a lot MC like friends his backing/connection can be superb too in high school level
So if he keep this up he would be a formidable man with lots of connection in the future
So cool this supporting character
Already liking this manga

I am insta-hooked😆! I love trope subversion stories and this one promises to be a doosey of a good story. The characters look fun and there might be some romcom in the future.

Dex-chan lover
nooooo... the novel is good because it doesnt depict visual illustration, but this makes me feel embrassed to have read this manga in a good way.

Users who are viewing this thread