Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@MrMuunster There`s no NTR in the LNs

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Thanks for the chapter!
Think Ryuga should call police on MC for being a stalker and a bad overactor. Also, if MC is planning on being in charge of helping Ryuga's public/ordinary/normal life he can't keep showing up just after the monsters have been defeated or Ryuga is going to catch on that MC has too many coincidences to be credible. That or get caught because of Ryuga's and/or Rei's ability to sense presences due to battle instinct, Shiori's ability to sense and influence life, and/or Elmira's fire related ability. It's not like MC has a cloak of unremarkability or unnoticeablity or something.

@Varler Too early to say. Agree shirt seems to fit in a weird way on cover pic, shoulders seem narrow, and physique seems to lack muscle for a superhero character (although could be the studious magic user type who's more into special powers/spells rather than physical attacks hence the lack of muscles.) In any case, MC always discovers conclusively any girls disguised as boys so will just have to wait and see. Although would be very telling if Ryuga uses some lame excuse to avoid any activities where would have to change clothes like gym (and swimming if school has a pool.) If really a girl probably has some kind of crazy family tradition/precept/reason for doing so rather than personal preference. Like eldest child and heir to the family's whatever has to be a boy for some nutty chauvinistic reason.

Dex-chan lover
Don't underestimate supporting characters! Some of them could even be more powerful/impactful than the main characters!

Group Leader
Okay, so, this guy wants to be a beta raising chads... well, that's definitely an interesting premise!

Aggregator gang
Why do i have a feeling that he will be my favourite character in this series

Aggregator gang
if you think about it in terms of Clannad. The Hero chose the Sunohara gag route in the VN.

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me (s)he's a girl, I won't believe (s)he's not a girl!!!

You know if your good enough at being a side character you might end up the main character

is that a jojo reference?
96294395_3534675283226062_9196495162308558848_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread