Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
The Ryuuga dude looks too girly and the tag says something about crossdresing. But again I don't read the light novel so...

Fed-Kun's army
lmao he things he's the joke character but he's actually the real love interest

Dex-chan lover
@maniakku just to check some things: I have avoided the translation of the LN because I don't get good vibes from the group's name (it brings back to mind the lasting nightmares of the time hen I had to read MTL of parts of some series because there was no alternative) but, is the quality of the translation at least decent?

Thanks for the chapter!
Btw, page 18 Rei should be saying "who earned my approval." not "who earned by approval." Speaking of Rei, she should run around the school 4-5 times as punishment for not showing up at a potential flag event when Ryuga was in pain and the aura took form of a long dragon stretching out ten feet over him. Speaking of harem characters, shouldn't at least one of them be in the same class if not all? Also, checked out the LN and before she appeared at the window she threw her sword so it just barely missed MC and impaled a poor tree. Would've nice to see MC's reaction to that. Also, explained he chose that moment to sneeze because getting caught while she was still in underwear making an erotic scene would boost her relationship with Ryuga while getting caught when she was naked would sour it. That and warning her about being able to see her panties was to avoid anyone other than the protagonist (Ryuga) develop or see things they shouldn't.

Fed-Kun's army
rather than a fart, on page 3, that was one of the final bosses talking.

Dex-chan lover
:( dont tell me the "protagonist" is a girl. it diminishes the whole point of this manga.

My man here trying to be a wingman for the protaganist so he can get heroines, good chap!

Tho why do I feel like the "Protaganist" is a trap...

I love how it's all an act that he's doing 😂 playing the role rather then being the role I love it

Aggregator gang
step aside hero/heroine
best girl is obviously the sexy and cute onee-san

Users who are viewing this thread