Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

it's sad that this only publishes monthly. dang I cant wait for the next chap

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, if you are maintaining your body in top physical condition to be able to do things like that, is normal that your blood will taste so good XD. Unlike Miss Hero that gets her strength from supernatural means, so he body isn't in peak shape like yours!

Fed-Kun's army
Dude just wanted to make things interesting and now he’s being forced into the conflict, poor guy.

Dex-chan lover
Ichiro is battling against his chadness, and is losing

PS: Unusual pupils

Dex-chan lover
Why are people assuming
2nd volume as NTR
?

There was, never was
NTR... because that was just Ichirou being stupidly denial and just grasping at straws that benefits his utterly stupid denial of the rabbit hole he fell into.

Taotie is such a good bro... don't treat him as a cucking bastard. Dude's way too loyal to Ichirou man... :/
hell... Kamen Rider Agito's appearance was leaning more to NTR, almost taking MC away from the gang due to how high his MC levels was.

Dex-chan lover
To stop women from chasing me, I need to be an alpha instead of a beta

As much as I dislike using alphas and betas, man, I never thought I'd see a time when this sentence makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
When you're trying to be a supporting character and the writers put you as the lead in a spin off.

Dex-chan lover
Female protag's semi bf, heroine A's advisor, heroine B's fashion coordinator and...

New Position UNLOCKED: heroine C's blood donor

Users who are viewing this thread