Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@xSauriaNx thanks for clarifying it, I will keep reading this then, if there is truly no
NTR and such other BS
then all is good

I love how this plot is straight cringe and the MC acknowledges it

Dex-chan lover
Knowing the direction this manga is going, he's probably this 'Evil Spirit' that the Apostles are trying to revive

@xSauriaNx wait I kinda abandoned (not dropped planned to read it later) the novel midway through volume two because I have way too much crap to read but why is kamen rider Agito involved?

@xSauriaNx
Yeah. @AntiYFans is exaggerating it too much(just look at his/her name lol).
No NTR here. Just a comedic relief where the supposed other guy is just a pervert-idiot bro that end up never ever try to steal anyone. He's just kinda fall for the girl, and act like an idiot love rival character in manga or anime who's really just an idiot and then end up as MC's best friend just like that.

Dex-chan lover
@Limita
Agito is the name of the guy
whom Ichirou basically was simping after his debut 'cause he's basically Ryuuga levels of Protag Aura (Ryuuga 2.0 basically)... which sadly turned out to be disappointment for him 'cause volume 5 shenanigans

Fed-Kun's army
This guy @antiyfans talking trash. Looks like he didnt understand the LN.
First, he is in a fake relationship with ryuuga, he cant even tell to the others bc ryuuga is suposed to be a man. Even so, he has more chemistry anf love stuff with Mion above anyone else, next to the swordmaster gurl, so there isnt even a main couple formed so there isnt NTR, even when he went simp mode to this emo guy, ryuuga was a man and tje emo guy tried to expose her that she is a woman, so mc cant say you cant met ryuuga bc he is suposed to be a boy. Mc sleeps witj a naked snake girl, even has a son with Elmira, three of evil spirits are his friend, yukimira somehow thinks of him (maybeee, a lot.of hints) as a marriage partner. At some point you understand that any girl is a good choice for him, and even the evil spirit that likes ryuiga has zero chance but if they even becone something then mc can date anyone else. Anyway guys, there is not ntr here. Dont believe this cuck

Aggregator gang
What is the mc? Honestly I don't mind spoilers can someone spoil me even a little bit? With tags ofc, so to not bother others.

BTW ya'll, come join over at r/YuujinCharacter, it's not much right now but we're still building.

Fed-Kun's army
For all the people wanting to drop this: Don't! Best girl just appeared.

Users who are viewing this thread