Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Even Newtype powers can't help MC with the fact that the setting completely crumbled, antagonists are too wimpy, the edgy power turned into a pokemon, and supposed protagonist is in love with him to a comedic degree.

Dex-chan lover
she was fucking ready with all the props necessary to get some dick but hes trying so hard to not get a Broner. pff im dying here, hes gonna be married before he notices it

@Karmichel with binders u can go from a double D to almost flat, it doesnt hurt that much but it can get a bit hard to breath, but this can be fixed by getting a larger size

Dex-chan lover
>tfw you try to bunt but swing for the fences

Just accept it, Ichirou. You have obtained waifu.

the sad thing is she really seems to like hos fake persona. suck if he never can be his true self now

Group Leader
> Sidekick accidentally casts "Charm Reverse Trap Waifu"
> IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE
> NATURAL 20
> Roll for comprehension
> Natural 1

Dex-chan lover
Wow she got really erotic really fast. And like shamelessly erotic despite how embarrassed she used to act (when she was pretending to be a guy and just friends). How long has she been planning this to have every cosplay and fetish available to go at his whim? Also that is some straight up magic level cross dressing to completely hide those mountains, and looking back the actual MC is kinda dumb for not being able to realize this super obvious development.

Ngl though, this development is really obvious and generic, but I’m really liking super erotic sexy female version. I mean she has EVERY cosplay outfit and fetish ready to go at a whim and shows no complaints! Kinda turned on and I would love to have her as a girlfriend. I mean she’s really sexy, has big boobs, is completely in love, willing to do anything for the guy she loves, and has EVERY COSPLAY OUTFIT AND FETISH READY TO GO AT A WHIM! I’ve been okay with the actual mc’s weird over excited “acting” for his “role”, but NO! You do NOT refuse this! You take her as a bride and NEVER look back. She could probably even be persuaded to let you have other woman from how she reacted to his perverted sex play requests. I would be surprisingly okay with this turning into a romcom with them living together and the premise of the series completely thrown out the window if this is what awaits on the other side of that door. Actually just make this about them hiding their relationship, the “fake” mc still fighting against the monsters while crossdessing, and in secret they get up to fanservice sex stuff, but they have to hide it, almost get caught, etc (you know basic rom com stuff).

Dex-chan lover
This is MC:
hjzL0uF.jpg

Group Leader
So, the Trope is "Wrong Genre Savvy." MC thinks he's the
Bumbling Sidekick Secret Keeper in a Shonen series

He's actually the
Oblovious To Love Non-Action Guy Protagonist in a Harem series

Users who are viewing this thread