Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
ugh its kind of annoying now its going in this obvious direction of MC who doesnt want the attention getting all the attention and building his harem... so trashy, wouldve just stayed better with the Hero as love interest

Fed-Kun's army
@Yellanha

While I do agree how it irks me a bit that they're using such an obvious trope despite being pretty good with being unpredictable so far, I would still wait and hold on because they might be setting up something good. But I agree that just having the hero as the main character would be better than a harem.

Fed-Kun's army
A harem? Ugh, seriously. And I was loving the story before. I'll just hang around for a while and see where this goes

Dex-chan lover
This is like Cupid's chocolate. The more the guy tries to avoid having girls falling for him the harder they fall.

Contributor
Is this going to be like Oresuki, where the premise is all “oho you thought this was going to be a harem, but really the MC’s just a piece of shit and the relationship he has is really unconventional” and then a couple chapters in it’s all “sike it’s just another harem”?

Because if it is, that is some grade A bullshit right there.

Dex-chan lover
Who knew that the capacity to empathize and support unconditionally would result in people being interested in you? So weird right?

Dex-chan lover
I really wish they held off the "twist" for a bit longer and keep it subtler without going actually full-harem, I really enjoyed the tone of the story before the "twist".
It's just going way too fast in the opposite direction. Especially with Hinomori, the personality change is just way too jarring that it's a bit off-putting.
Also, anyone think that boy-ish flat Hinomori > girl-ish tittymonster Hinomori?

Dex-chan lover
Poor Sebas.

@xyzzy If you want to get further into the story there's someone translating the LN, and despite the name being 2Slow2LateMachineTranslations, they are not machine translations (machine-assisted at most, if any, since it's very readable and they are able to localize sayings, identify references and so many other things that don't belong to MTL).

Users who are viewing this thread