Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Thanks for the chapter!
Poor MC, his dreams of being the ultimate friend character is definitely doomed and in it's death throws. After all, he is now in several close relationships with three different female main characters. Also, he's completely overlooked that since Ryuuga is a girl and not a boy that means he, the MC, is the main male lead with the harem. XD He's definitely going to need the stat boosts and poison resistance the role gives when he tries Yukimiya's death cooking.

Dex-chan lover
This is very quickly turning to the generic "it was my harem all along" Manga. Not necessarily faulting it because the initial premise was getting worse and worse. I'm happy the c isn't downright refusing the gem that his newly found out "girlfriend. I do think it would be more funny if the other girls kept going after their "hero" thinking they were still a guy and meanwhile the hero and Mc was dating in secret (with the hero being very perverted... so like now but with more built in comedy). And then eventually true genders and relationships would be revealed and all help would break loose (again; on a more massive scale).

dude just fucking steal shit from a fucking blademaster without her noticing it, wtf.

Dex-chan lover
just wanna say
the "badass girl gets all the girls but none of the guys" is always the most unbelievable thing about these stories

I am absolutely loving his utter disgust of everything completely spiraling out of control in ways he never thought possible. This chad is so hilarious. At first I was doubtful, but I didn't think he was this scrupulous. It's even more hilarious that he's slowly being tainted from the inside into being an actual pervy guy with those cosplays. *sweating intensifies*

Dex-chan lover
wouldn’t ignoring them be the best options? this dude is a pro hole digger it seeems

Users who are viewing this thread