Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
When you are so much of a man that, when you try to help your friend to make and maintain his own harem, you accidentally make it your own harem, including your friend in it.

The fool keeps falling to the classic blunders. So Irish vampire from Eastern Europe is next?

Also if anyone from the translation team is reading this - you guys are fucking lightspeed.

damn imagine being a support character and yoinkkkkkkk the shit out of the mcs harem and even getting the mc too lmaooooo

When you tried being the MCs best friend but instead you take his Harem including her

There’s a huge difference between reading it and seeing it, I actually enjoyed it more this way

(Spoiler: I can’t wait for Mion)

Fed-Kun's army
@thegiantpossum he just deal with it in ryuuga's way. He cant refuse her because he is scared he would loses even the friend character if he breaks up with her, so he wish for her to break up with him. Its funnier when (LN spoilers)
aogasaki learns about Ryuuga being a girl so even she just deal with it like whatever you will be mine anyway but still she cant make a move that could hurt Ryuuga, so Kobayashi has the last word about the main girl for him

Dex-chan lover
Wingman transcended into gigachad

Also this always bugged me, but why do in mangas there's always like a horde of thirsty women that are attracted to even the mildest tomboy? Like I don't understand what's the purpose besides fanservice, because it would only apply to a very niche market of women who are both interested in other women yet is also interested in masculine traits in said women instead of being attracted to femininity. Strange.

This is just too damn Hilarious haha.
He can't escape his fate/destiny LOL

He still can't break his own character because that will defeat his own agenda/purpose of being a Wingman XD

When you're such a chad that you end up making girls fall for you even when what you were doing was avoiding them to fall for you

Why the hell is he so afraid?
He literally is getting the harem he always desired but he is too afraid of breaking the status quo?

I hope he straights himself up soon... the worst thing than a dense protagonist is a protagonist in self denial...

Users who are viewing this thread