Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Since she already sent him a pic of her in her swimsuit, isn't the 'looking forward to it' like he's saying he's looking forward to the nudes???

Let's see if the author can keep this momentum going. This is great.

Dex-chan lover
guy unlocked harem... at least its clear who is the main wife, guy is gonna enjoy the bunny cosplay

Hey hey hey

cMis6Me.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's like a cliche filled novel, but with a refreshing angle due to MC's personality. Looking forward to see where it goes.

@FStubbs The trio in question
fills the sister cliches since they end up living together with the MC. A sexy onee-san, a loli imouto and a mother-like wife that does the cooking and controls the budget (so literally best wife). The sexy onee-san is stacked and is willing to suck his dick if that's what you're into.

I love how he's already kind of accepting that he's Ryuuga's boyfriend now. And that since she thinks he's such a pervert the more he acts like one the more she's into it. I'm sorry, but it truly is tough being a friend.

Mild spoiler
I'm not much further in the light novel, but him and Ryuuga just straight up start dating pretty quick. He doesn't even try to deny it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread