Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Contributor
She casually send him bikini pics...? Can't send nude's why would she even think of doing that, or mention it?! WTF is going on with that girls head?! 😱😵

Double-page supporter
He still hasn't realized yet that he's a harem protagonist with a combat harem?

Vampire is going to
get ahold of his blood and become addicted to the point she might move in with him.

EDIT: I have not read ahead in the raws or anything, but apparently this manga is following the cliches such to where my guess actually is correct.

Dex-chan lover
Page 24, Aogasaki didn't send him a picture hence why he replied "I'm looking forward to it". The literal translation are "I can't show you my nude but if it's bikini I'm fine with being seen" "though I'll wear a pareo because it's embarrassing".

@Izaya_Onisai see above

@FStubbs we already know that but some don't so please use spoilers for your second paragraph.

Like this:
Mion best girl! True waifu!

Double-page supporter
Hahaha I loved how the situations is turning out (feeling really bad for him tho)

Maybe he's gonna realize that he's becoming a harem protagonist and stop the last girl? Can't wait to see it

Thanks for the translations 😁

Dex-chan lover
Honest I get the feeling, that the thing with frilled agama, was basically a foreshadowing, and he will get to be "the one who's death powers up other characters" in final arc of Ryuga's harem adventure.

Dex-chan lover
When the world forces you to be a harem protagonist, but all you want to do is eat popcorn and cheer from the sidelines. At this point, his only salvation is to follow Cid's example and become an eminence in the shadows.

Aggregator gang
I don't know man. Just happen to wander into town alone then accidentally seeing a hidden side of your friend seems like big mc energy to me

Fed-Kun's army
that girl thirsty. the first message you send to a dude is yourself in a bikini

Oh my god, he straight up went braindead from the sheer stupidity of this sequence of events. I'm dying lmao

Dex-chan lover
@darekpawlo and it is going to get bigger from now on...
the best trio has still yet to enter the fray... especially the best wife... xD

@DirkHardpeck ah yes... one AY-YAH! to that!

@WTFits he can't escape his destiny... he plotted all the seeds himself, he's done for... xD

@Shibusen TRUE TO THAT!
best wife is BEST!

A man deprived of his dream after struggling to achieve it is a tragedy to behold.
F

Double-page supporter
@Shibusen Wow. You mean this manga is so cliched I actually guessed the plot twist correctly to the point that I had to spoiler text it? Good grief.

Still gonna read it though.

@xSauriaNx I have trouble believing he can find a better girl than one who is legitimately his best friend, and also is stacked and loves to indulge his perversions.

Users who are viewing this thread