Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

Dex-chan lover
I used to really enjoy this series a while back, what's happening ? Is the series still Ongoing or is it some sort of Hiatus or ?

I wish Japan would stop genderbending gods lol. A lot of things I've seen Loki in from Japan is lie fuck it make him a chick.

Dex-chan lover
@ctt1 I think the situation with Loki has some mythological precedent, what with him turning into a female horse to seduce the horse of a craftsman so that Odin could get out of paying him his fee, and then Loki got pregnant and gave birth to Sleipnir

@ctt1 marvel did a female loki too, and a female thor. This isnt the first nor will it be the last lool. I mean the country turned ships to girls, so cant really say any of this is unexpected

Also I highly suggest people to try the LN. its very satisfying

its been on hiatus since sep 2018 but it is not complete... I don't know who changed the status to complete and gave chapter 89 the "end" thing next to the chapter number cause as far as im aware its only on a break

Afaik it got a sequel(MD/MAL listed it as such) and as far as I can tell the artist changed, so that might be the reason

watched the anime quite some time ago...
instead of rewatching, decided to reread...
hopefully its good as the anime...
or at least i liked the anime back then...
dont remember if it was actually a good story....
XD

I really don't understand the narrative at all...

I'm already at chapter 14 and still questioned what is the main plot.

Maybe I should stop.

To anyone wondering why is not continuing its because this series is supposed to be a bunch of light novel volumes. The anime adapts the novel not the manga, i think the manga version will continue, but still if you want to follow this you'll have to read the novels or wait for the anime seasons(the anime skips a few parts). I'll be 83 when this manga finally gets to the monster girl arc.

Anybody know how far ahead this is from the show? I'm thinking about giving it a read because of how much I like the show, but I don't want to get to the end only to realize there is not that much more about the story that I can learn.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why this series has become so popular. It has the same problems (rather just one "problem") as a lot of other mediocre harem titles; Girls just inexplicably like the MC.
Like, I can get why we'd follow this guy due to him having the special skill allowing him to level up extremely quickly, but why do all these girls suddenly wet their panties when they first so much as glance at him? The only one who has any real understandable reason to would be Lili, because he saved her from the life she hated. But Hestia, the pub girl (3 of them, in fact), Freija and Valen-whatsherface all just suddenly become infatuated with him and do nothing but think about him practically 24/7. Puh-leaaase.
Not to mention a lot of things which don't make much sense at all; why aren't there other members in the Hestia familia? Like, I get why in the beginning (just starting out n all) but after Bell gets all popular n shit, I'd imagine loads of people would be lining up to join Familia Hestia. And the whole levelling up system doesn't make much sense either, like, which entity decides the amount of experience points and what constitute as being worthy of being given experience. Why do they only get them after getting a back tattoo from their god and not at the moment of doing the deed worthy of experience, etc? I really could go on.

I personally love this series because i like stories about god and goddesses in general. And i will agree the leveling system is confusing if you only read the main story. If your interested in learning more about the leveling system i suggest playing the app game. If you want to learn more about other Familia's try the familia chronicles. If you want to learn more about Ais and what the loki familia was doing in-between meet ups with the main story read sword oratoria.
I love that i can follow all my favorite characters & learn their back stories and not just the main Characters that's what mainly keeps me coming back for more lol
Currently these chapters end were season 2 starts off in the anime and Season three just started ( the monster girl arch someone mentioned earlier) and there is also a movie.

Hopes this also helps anyone whos interested in learning more about the series.

hmm i read this when it first came out and wasent as known and big as it is now, ofc i watched the anime when it came out as well. but i haven't touched the manga in quite some time so i am re-reading it now since first part is completed. I am currently at ch 13 and is it just my imagination but have this been altered or something? it feels like some stuff nothing big so far is different from what i remember and also
the fight with the silverback was different from what i remember
or is it just me mixing it up with the anime wich might have made some changes? 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone tell me if the bell and his goddess finally hook up in the novels?

Users who are viewing this thread