I''s - Vol. 8 Ch. 73 - A moment's hesitation

So close yet so far away when will this end. The author's constantly teasing us with a confession is slightly getting anoying now. Writes need to understand that there story don't end with a confession. But this story is an old shonen anyway, I can't really get annoyed by the author's use of tropes. Also I wouldn't be reading it if the characters weren't interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Agree with Chidori here. Theres just too many confessions now that have been interrupted to the point of frustration.

Also Izumi in short hair? thats a treat

why use five words when you could've use one lol, just say "you", what the fuck is with this "right in front of me" bullshit, what if a fruit fly flies by, you love the fruit fly then?

Part 863 of our brother hesitating for 1 second and the mangaka unleashing the nastiest of misunderstanding trope ever. This love shit ain’t easy…

why use five words when you could've use one lol, just say "you", what the fuck is with this "right in front of me" bullshit, what if a fruit fly flies by, you love the fruit fly then?
Lmaoooooooo your head is on a different galaxy but I understand, this manga been frustrating us beyond belief

Users who are viewing this thread