Iseikai Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Plot twist I didn't expect since that one saiyuki manga where it started out as a normal romcom with an android waifu then the girlfriend become god of that world and remade everything and the mc enter cryosleep for millennias, until he woke up and become the monk in the new world that his girlfriend built

Dex-chan lover
So like Horizon Zero Dawn but the ark is in space rather than bunkers? Cool, cool, I dig it.

Dex-chan lover
I like this kind of setting, where a fantasy world is actually just a creation of an earlier science fiction society

I thought it would be great but then the ending of this chapter kind of ruined it. Basically revealed the “antigonist”. But maybe this is just a pilot version of the story so it was ended fast.

This is an interesting mix of generic and unique that lends to me being interested in continuing to read.

@jabberland
That is the most likely answer. Now I'm wondering if the mom is still alive somewhere in this world. Possibly as a high ranking figure in the church? or maybe part of the demon king faction?

Dex-chan lover
so instead of actually trying to fix the civilization she just fancied her love for cosplay and created useless but convenient pretty things like "magic" which would also hinder the development of the civilization? not nice... 👽

I like the twist, but it feels like something that should have been revealed like 10 or 12 chapters later and have the MC realize at the same time.

Group Leader
@Owyn What civilization? There was nothing to fix, she was the last living thing on the planet. Everything alive after that, she created (or rather created the ancestors of).

Fed-Kun's army
Im surprised that it took them this long to have another transport method beside Truck-kun or Magic Circle-chan

@Saxfire
Promising story, but this chapter spoiled the story onwards, makes it seem like those speed run game worlds

Is this even isekai?
The kanas actually say Iseikai Instead of Isekai, so I guess the answer to your question is... no?

Users who are viewing this thread