Iseikai Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Iume Well, it stated that pver 50K years have passed, enough time for stuff to change.

Dex-chan lover
@sherlock0790 It's really narrow minded way to put it and I hope this manga will explore it. I mean, there alredy were good hints with MC actually asking question "why" and horny girl answering that the conflyct is not inherent.

Sounds more like planet of the apes x yandere mom (with god-like technology) who wants son to have an isekai adventure. She’s probably filming him the whole time.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Iume
maybe the other planets in the solar system, moons, maybe even the sun, etc. were also remodeled or even destroyed?

but, I'm also wondering about the stars - I guess mom replaced the spacecraft's long distance sensors with fakes or something?

Aggregator gang
FUCK This is crazy amazing with it's own twist. When you think it's dark, it's pretty interesting in it's own way... So MC human huh?

A little messy story. Mom still alive and kicking, and crazy OP

Dex-chan lover
@Treemanic It's not a big deal. Not much of a twist, in fact. If you travel in cryosleep a long time and upon waking up find a planet populated by humans and what look more or less like creatures on Earth, the chances are you didn't in fact travel at all, only slept, and are on Earth. You know, that whole "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." The only other alternative would be another planet that humans claimed for their own, a colony, that is. If you sleep for 50k years travelling, it would be no wonder if later humans simply bypassed you with better technology and faster ships (that plot has been used in scifi before). Another, exotic, explanation would be an alien species that visited Earth and for some reason of their own, took creatures from Earth and populated a random planet with them. Why they would do such a thing, only Sheogorath would know.

So did the Mom created other humans and demons there too? Why create a warmonger pope?

Aggregator gang
OOOOOOOOOOOO
SOMETHING NOT GENERIC ASF FOR ONCE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
So the mom had his ship circle the earth in cryo instead of having it actually go to a "new" planet. All the while she remade the earth while he slept.
Interesting.

Whole world is trashed, so put my kid(*) in cryosleep and engineer me a fake fantasy world fresh start for him?

So many questions

* WTF is Noah anyway? Was the consciousness really her kid, like actually biologically, put in a cloned partial human body with robot add ons cause the original was borked? Or was Noah just "genetically engineered viable specimen that actually survived and wasn't a potato #1" sort of "kid"?

Users who are viewing this thread