Iseikai Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The premise alone is really interesting for an isekai, but I'm not very sold on the characters yet. The twist definitely should've been revealed later on, though.

Dex-chan lover
It's technically isekai, I supposed. But this is more like Star Ocean except without the whole "we cannot interfere with the local's technological progress" thing.

now that's new, how his mother create that magic core thing? a mini nuclear reactor implanted?

Dex-chan lover
"Oh my God, I was wrong
It was Earth all along"

In all seriousness tho I guess its isekai? Sort of?

Fed-Kun's army
4d152g.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Mom what the hell man?

also its neat he has a jersey with her face on it
very cute

Dex-chan lover
'Pope', ...yes, religion, the root of all evil. Wonder if the war on earth was caused by it too?

Fed-Kun's army
Eh, this twist is kinda lame. It just makes me hate the Mom for lying (whether it be out of the goodness in her heart or not) and just makes me believe that she is either related to the demon king or the Pope. There's also a chance that she had this plan all along and supplied our MC with something similar to magic, which would be even lamer. All in all, everything related to her character sucks donkey dick.

Promising story, but this chapter spoiled the story onwards, makes it seem like those speed run game worlds

Is this even isekai?

Users who are viewing this thread