Iseikai Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Where Memories Lies

@musul It is mentioned in the first chapter. He basically returned to earth after sleeping for centuries. His Mom "reincarnated" the earth.

@SUBARU It's new planet. He was going to a new planet. His mother did clean the earth. But seems like he just did a whole 360 around the universe and come back to Earth.

Dex-chan lover
@musul i mean its still earth but it can be considered a whole new planet since 50,000 years have passed, the mom literally put him to sleep into orbit then created kobolds and all the fantasy races to repopulate the earth

Double-page supporter
I said this before but again this is Horizon Zero Dawn's plot but the bunker for humans became a space type rather than deep in the mountains and the MC knows the past earth. The machine animals are now fantasy creatures and magic user.

All that's left is the realization of a bigger plot: the cause of the world ending event that caused the scientist mom to create an ark and reshape evolution.

The fantasy human vs demons plot line is generic at best but the "conspiracy" aspect is intriguing

Contributor
Ah.
The hero becoming a weak human with no powers is a fate worse rhan death.

Imagine the shame, he will never be able to return to his kingdom.
Feelsgoodman.

Also, i love papa demon, he is funny.

Fed-Kun's army
Really liking this so far, hope it gets enough interest in Japan to not get axed.

not only that he lost the sacred treasure to the demon, he probably will get death sentence for that and with no power he can't protect himself he screwed really badly.

The speech bubbles on page 19 seemed to be a bit messed up.
I'm happy his new body still looks ... "robotic" I guess is the word? I was worried they were just gonna make him look like a normal human 3 chapters in.

Users who are viewing this thread