Iseikai Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Where Memories Lies

Dex-chan lover
Why is MC acting like veteran shonen protagonist that deals with fights and power levels daily?
Well, either way, shame to drop interesting premice, but I am not interested in the story anymore.

@kwendy maybe since his human body got so mangled up before he got cyberized could be the reason?

Dex-chan lover
@nanaya That's... One way to explain it. Though I feel like he was "born" after humanity mostly perished, but it might be my misconception.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that the body implied in the first chapter wasn't more human looking.
The one time the man-bun works is with the cords

Dex-chan lover
It's a little weird to me how he's a cyclops robot even in his new body, when we saw his test-tube body in the first chapter where he was shown with a left eye, not the kind of eye you'd see in a mono-eyed organism. Unless he's just a cyclops who has a single left eye in the middle of his head.

Double-page supporter
Isn’t he too nice though? Letting them live in his spaceship? That’s like a Kingdom?

On the other hand, where is his true body? Or is he just a Soul?

That means the Mother even controls something like the Soul... That’s crazy.

Dex-chan lover
Page 19's dialogue seems to be weird, why does the Hero says something that seems like it's supposed to come out of Noah's mouth?

Group Leader
Hmph, i was expected plot like this.

He's (not) found a new planet

But actually happens is, He's come back to his planet.

Hhhmmm🤔🤔 If we look to "Brain Soul" inside Noah chest, just like all living things on this new earth, has a ball of energy core.
does that mean that Noah is the "Master File" of all the creatures on this new earth, and fits his name perfectly, Noah, the one who carried many living things on his ark?
so basically he is the ancestor of all living things on this new earth? 🤔🤔🤔

Ohhh I get it now when he got out of earth he did not found a new planet it's just he's in the future because the "mom" is creating a new beast or people (chapter 1 or 2 I think? ) And it said he's been sleeping for 5000 years meaning he's just spinning around the atmosphere for 5000 years wow

Sorry for bad english

Dex-chan lover
As expected, this is "earth".

Sadly, his oldest model couldn't keep up. Wonder if he can still repair it for the memories?

Fed-Kun's army
Well, at least it didn't took tons of chapters before the MC learns the truth about his location.

Users who are viewing this thread