Iseikai Tensei

Little Notice: The manga stopped for some months due to author issues and some negotiations, the mangaka published in his twitter that now the manga is officialy released (idk the name when a magazine decide by the manga, whatever), and now every day one of the month a new chap will be released, so long live to the manga and the axe chances are kind 0 now (but not 0)

Double-page supporter
If what the guy below me said is true then bless this manga cuz it's a pretty interesting take on the whole isekai genre

https://prnt.sc/1070lja

links for the information:

Alphapolis notice: https://twitter.com/alpha_polis/status/1353552684163375105?s=20

The mangaka twitter: https://twitter.com/KbDVypu0kewjlBT

Follow him, he always post some spoilers and draws of noah, it's a cool guy.

Aggregator gang
I just noticed that the world noah is in is still earth

if u missed it, it's in page 41 of chapter 1, noah was literally circling around the solar system for 5000 years lol.

edit: nevermind, it was also revealed in chapter 3. I just forgot since it's been literally 5 months.

@melbisbelbis It's not misspelled, it's wordplay. If you look up the meaning of the kanji version of the title, it means something like "Other-Star-World Altered-Planet".
Instead of the usual Other-World (Isekai 異世界) Reincarnation (Tensei 転生),
Star-World(星界 Seikai) is a Scifi term, instead of the usual World (世界 Sekai). With 異 at the front meaning Other.

I can't find this version of Tensei 転星 in a dictionary, but the second kanji is just Planet (not Star in this context, that's a common mistake).
For the first one 転 has a lot of meanings so it's hard to pin down which one is intended, but it's probably Change, rather than Revolve.

After 4 chapters, I can tell that I like it. It's has its lot of classic/common things, but also its bits of originality and a great visual style, in my opinion. I just hope it keep up with it and doesn't just get dropped at some point.

I think the humans in the 'new' world are artificially created too, or the people in the previous world stored sperm before they all died, lol.

Was this chapter 4, a filler because I felt that this chapter did not continue where it left off at chapter 3?

Contributor
Wow the confusing narrative choices never end. I can at least praise the fact that the author decided to make the story short af and so the pacing is at times fast, unless they did that cause it wasn’t selling well and they were forced to make the story quick af. Anyhow, if you’re looking for a sci-fi x isekai manga, go read Kouchuugun Shikan, Boukensha ni Naru, it’s got a mildly interesting execution of the high tech dude landing on a fantasy world even if the buy in is kinda long.

Users who are viewing this thread