Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Negotiation

Dex-chan lover
@RolandMayfield
Sorry to break it to you but Dark Elves became his citizen and he set this forest as his First/Capital city.
We got 2 Dark Elves Lolies as well.

Sign. The story WAS good (past tense).

Until Author lets the Villains understand this is a game and abuse "Death Forced-Event" to kill Main Cast Heroes like Akame Ga Kill.
Main Cast Heroes killed villains without BREAKING A SWEAT, dying Villains use "Death Forced-Event" to kill Main Cast Heroes upon death. What the hell.

Yo did anyone read the light novel of this series? Is it any good later on in the story? Seems really interesting for now imo.

@orangpelupa I agree. It's pretty good so far. There aren't many isekai that takes the effects of the MC's previous life into consideration.
I really like how this is going. Thanks for the translation.
And can someone recommend more isekai like this.

You know, the whole mc having trouble talking and getting misunderstood shtick is funny for about the first time. Decades later and stories STILL using it? Not so much.

Group Leader
@7Lotus

Isekai that didn't forget MC's previous life?

Dr. Stone, Realistik hero, yakuza reincarnation, villainess will crush her destryctuib ebd tgry niderb firepower, GATE (early arcs), saving 800000 gold, ride on king (only sometimes), JIN, Galactic Navy Officer, Stupid FPS Player (but the MC is really really really really really stupid, as tittled), a manga where a japanese men marry a dark-skinned princess with huge boobs (i forgot the title)

@eridian what other isekai manga got that shtick? wanna read

Dex-chan lover
IS this what they call a Gap-moe ? Atou looks quite smart but is she an actual air-head ? o/

Dex-chan lover
So does mc just appear as a black shadowy figure to everyone or was he just using magic to play the part of someone powerful?

Fed-Kun's army
@FgoSegul I don't think he's even aware of how he looks. Doesn't seem like Atou sees him like that, either.

Aggregator gang
Was sorta into it but her being a fool A D him being unable to talk just seems foolish to me. If it's already AS A tier difficulty why are handicaps as well

Dex-chan lover
Tribute...? Oh, i know where this is going.

rN6vIxt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread