Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

@ska14bt There’s barely any world building in this chapter that we didn’t know of or we needed to know and its kinda pointless to flesh out those characters
beacuse there all gonna die soon

Double-page supporter
I can appreciate half a chapter twice a month. Keeps the boredom away more effectively than having to wait an entire month. The cliffhangers are frustrating though.

Dex-chan lover
What a bizarre cliff hanger.
The knights had their talk, they somewhat reached a conclusion, and it could've ended there. Instead, we get a stupid segue: "anyway, the next day, an ogre...! Next month!"
Why.

Dex-chan lover
I really like Sir Werdel. He might act crass and thugish, all while drinking beer and singing to his heart's content, but that moment in the bar truly shows why he's a high-ranking knight.

Lornias thinks Werdel's behavior as unbecoming for a knight but that's only because Lornias believes in the image of the ideal knight. Werdel is someone more experienced and practical so even if he acts unknightly, it's only because he knows he can afford it at the moment. When he has to pull out his blade or talk serious topics, that's when his personality shifts.

Double-page supporter
Wait, I have read this chapter before? Is this a reupload or something?

Dex-chan lover
so would they

a. die
b. turn/captured
c. survive but be broken
d. a mix of the above

Dex-chan lover
They kill dark elves and capture Atou after wounding MC
Nah... they just all die without much struggle

Dex-chan lover
There's 10 more pages in chapter 6 and then 2 more chapters, huh.. I need moar thx for translation!

Dex-chan lover
What’s this? Writing him as a multi-faceted character instead of just a bum using his name to get by? Is this the fabled decently written isekai?

Fed-Kun's army
Cute of the author to focus on words words words when there is zero tension or reader attachment so far. It didn't have to be like this, where the only thing to look forward to is protagonist growth like any other work that leans heavily on video game mechanics. It would be great if this is just a bland start.

Supporter
somehow they're making the side character stories interesting. good job.

Users who are viewing this thread