Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1 - Witch

Is it me or are the chapters... weird? Last chapter was left in the middle of a fight against an ogre or something like that, and this one started with scouting a forest. Seems a lot of details were omitted.

Dex-chan lover
I heard that faithful idiot is going to cause trouble to everyone, I can see it.
This fools only reason to not approve of his superior is because that guy is not very Holy.... Its obvious he can handle the situation better.

Thanks for the translations

@Orihalco
6.3 looks to have been skipped accidentally.

Fed-Kun's army
My opinions of both paladins made a complete 180.

At first I was like "Wow, this veteran paladin is kind of a cunt and probably corrupt." and "The young paladin embodies what a paladin should aspire to be." to "Although he may be too carefree for his own good, he has a good heart." and "Bro, stFU, the older dude knows what he's doing, sit down and shut up! Don't fuck it up for everyone! He's a bit naive and carries too much faith in God and his mission for his own good. If something goes wrong, it's probably gonna be his fault."

Huge respect for you my bro keep up with the translation you dont know how much I appreciate it thanks

Older guy knows whats up and wants to go home, young and faithful is gonna get everyone killed. Poor old guy 😂

Users who are viewing this thread