Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1 - Witch

Dex-chan lover
Did you miss a part? 6.2 had the older knight about to face a giant, now they're ready to enter the forest?

Is there a 6.3 or 6.4?

Dex-chan lover
now we wait for Degen scans to magically uploaded their version of this.
but, can't blame them too much with their already vast number of series been working on.

Dex-chan lover
The dreaded x.1 chapter.

@yeahhhhhhhhno

If you want to know.

You'd be right, in fact it's pretty explicitly stated that if the veteran handled the situation they all would have gone home alive, but the younger paladin accuses him of heresy and Atou team wipes them solo as a result. And she does it in a really grim way which I won't spoil.

Dex-chan lover
1) Velder is a pretty decent dude. Realist, not overcome by extreme faith. I like that. Thought he was a bit of a braggart and too brash before, but this definitely puts him in a very positive light for me.

2) Not bad translation work, @halendor ! It's immediately obvious that English isn't your first language, but not in such a way that it's hard to read or understand; you obviously understand the ins and outs of English, but have a few missteps with grammar and missing determiners that probably don't exist in your mother tongue, to which I can only suggest getting someone who has English as theirs to give your script a quick edit pass. Even then, they're minor enough that it only interrupts the flow of reading, not really affecting the understanding of what is being said.

Dex-chan lover
If you decided to do this because you had to wait long, why would you then also decide to split the chapter so your readers have to wait longer (since split chapters requires you to wait for the first part of the next chapter, before you can read the current chapter. As opposed to being able to read when the last part of the current chapter is translated)?

Thanks for the chapter, I'm glad someone picked this up so we didn't have to wait another month for chapter 7

Dex-chan lover
@feha actually the official release is in pieces, you can check by looking at the raw link, it is not any of translator is fault

Dex-chan lover
@movileanu12 I figured it was likely the case as the prior tl also did it in pieces. But my point was that it would be ideal to merge all parts to whole chapters, or at the very least write out how many parts the chapter has, so its possible to know that a chapter was done without having to wait for the next chapter to start.

Users who are viewing this thread