Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1 - Witch

Dex-chan lover
I see... The prophecy is not a clairvoyant type that see what could happen in the future, but what will happen in the future. Which means, it's a prophecy that will happen, no matter what people do about it.

All they could do is making a preparation, but they won't be able to prevent it from happening because what they did is exactly what make the prophecy happens.

Dex-chan lover
@eureur and that is exactly why the prophecy exist. In my view, the prophecy exist not because there is something that could happen, but the prophecy exist because one way or another, it will happen in the future by the cause and effect of the people in the world.

I mean, seeing that they are still kinda chasing the elf, the disaster might be triggered not by the twitchy trigger-finger knight, but by someone that chase after the elfs.

Dex-chan lover
@yeahhhhhhhhno I lost all respect for the younger one the moment he started planning on reporting to superiors all unorthodox behavior he imagined he saw from the older holy knight. That younger knight is a sucker would who rather kiss a ring than save a life. They are in hostile territory, far from home, with enemies potentially all around them, and all the kid can think of is tattling. He should die once. It might teach him a lesson on priorities and realities.

Fed-Kun's army
Typical stupid church kid. If it's something he disagrees with, it's "unholy". Hope he dies. The older knight at least isn't as braindead.

Dex-chan lover
What's the latest raw chap?

Although understandable, having a proofreader would also increase the quality... If GDS are open to collab, why not..? if they refuse or outright ignore you, then just do whatever you want...

Supporter
Nice to see this updated again!

Yea, that kid is the type to walk in front of the enemy gates and all their archers and tell everyone to surrender...

Double-page supporter
How sad, they tried by all means to avoid conflict, but their blind zealotry was too much.

By the way, besides some missing words here and there, it was an impressive work for a single person, thanks a lot man!

You are missing some instances of the definite and indefinite articles "the" and "a", respectively.

For example, the sentence: "if we go straight we can easily reach northern part of forest. How about we investigate area around it first"

It's better written as: "if we go straight, we can easily reach THE northern part of THE forest. How about we investigate THE area around it first".

There are many other examples. Basically, if characters aren't intentionally trying to speak in a hurry and truncating their sentences, and if characters mention some noun, it's good to have either the definite or indefinite article. Obviously it is context dependent but it's the biggest issue I saw with this translation.

Really good work otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread