Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1 - When the World's Cataclysm is Sowed

Dex-chan lover
@gagegageha scanlators are not the ones that cut the chapters btw, this is how they are released in the raws, so thats how it is, tho they could just merge all the parts for chapter 8 since they been out for a while already lol

Dex-chan lover
Overzealous shortsighted fools are always the ones to go to an early grave, full of regret.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like how they changed the line, "ahh, or did you mean" to "and moreover" on page 6.
I really liked her sarcastic feigned innocence there.

That takes care of all those loose ends I suppose but if the country who sent them actually remembers “hey pretty sure we sent some people someplace let’s check on them” launches an investigation then The Plot Thickens

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, but a its likely a calculated decision as a follow up investigation would be a group much smaller then a Holy Army. @Irakaj

Dex-chan lover
The fact she get stronger and absorbs the skills and experiences of those she kills is wild and such an OP skill like how our MC was talking about he in the beginning weak at start and a monster in the end.

Yes! More! Drill it into his head of how stupid and short-sighted he is! That guy wouldn't have died if he didn't pick a fight unnecessarily! I hate his guts!

Aggregator gang
@irakaj I'm sure they will, however that will take much longer now they they are all dead. I doubt they had any way of communication faster than sending a messenger on a horse so they won't be expecting any reports right away.
So they won't expect any reports for a while because the team needs to travel there, conduct an investigation, and travel back. they'll assume it's just taking longer than expected, and when they do become suspicious, I doubt they could do more than send a couple low ranked people to do a very quick investigation. And it's not like they have troops to spare due to their fights with the witches, so that will delay their response even more since there is no concrete evidence of any actual threat there as far as they are concerned

Users who are viewing this thread