Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1 - When the World's Cataclysm is Sowed

Dex-chan lover
That's an interesting way to include an XP leveling mechanism in a semi realistic world without having to rely on dumb stuff like in-world status screens. Although the way it's worded makes her seem a tiiiiiny bit broken OP.

Also, I hope she isn't going to kill him right now. My mother taught me to never play with my food, but for this dumbass an exception should be made.

Dex-chan lover
So she has the ability the mc in Shinka no Mi has? That's pretty terrifying, lol. And if she also gains their memories, it's no wonder she's insane.

I assume he's gonna get captured and taken to the boss boy.
Only read up to here of the wn so will have to read it again i think

Thanks for the translation!
Maaaan seeing her beat the fuck out of these people is nice af
Hope the next chapter isn't much of a wait

Fed-Kun's army
she should bring him to the pure despair by saying she will absorb his memories and go after his family next. that would be true Evil

Aggregator gang
He has to fall in despair and being told that it was his fault, because of his idiotic actions.(which is true)

Dex-chan lover
@Capt_Gigglepants
She does tell him something along that line.

Though she's lying about going after his family bit, considering her master prefers to remains shut-in and develop their country, why would they go out and poke the hornet's nest.

Aggregator gang
Remember that all of this could have been avoided if Verdel and Atou had their way and left each other in uneasy peace to report back to their relative leaders but nope, Lornias just had to have his way or the highway, and now the highway wins

This is why you should take heed the words of an expert instead of being such a hotheaded inexperienced asshole.

Dex-chan lover
Well I guess he can still die in battle with honor...
Though since he realized he is the sole reason everything went horribly wrong for everyone in his party, doubt he still feel the honor

Supporter
And we have entered the "protagonists auto win for no real reason or effort" 1/10

Users who are viewing this thread