Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1 - When the World's Cataclysm is Sowed

Dex-chan lover
The reveal of Atu's skill wasn't as cruel as it was in the end, but it's cool to see drawn.

@Dekker lol, this is a hero unit, killing 2 advanced class troops. Your complain is like complain when a tank destroy 2 infrantries with just machine gun.

Oh good she wasn't alone

Tbh I still don't know what their end game is, is it just to take over the world?

Anyway thanks for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
i hope she finish him off completely to eliminate any kind of cheap revenge plot

missing a character there..

[[ SHE "TOOK" T?!! ]] lol

Who is this T???!! xd

Thanks lol. Really enjoying this so far

Group Leader
I prefer the novel version

She kills them after stripping their last hope of survival by making them think they had a chance of winning. She’s also strong, she kills them herself with extreme long range attacks and kills the remaining people from a distance.

I just want that dude to somehow be revived by some option like making him an undead, he seems like a really chill dude to be with

Double-page supporter
Well it's his fault for attacking her... she's just doing self defense..

Don't worry guys, she kills that knight after she whisper to him all the nightmare future that will happen because of his shortsighted decision to make him suffer more

Wow, I'm glad she told him, so now he knows, if he lives....IF, then maybe it wouldn't be so bad if he actually repent, feel guilty and tries his best, or....Will they bring some people to their side? Maybe? Idk lol!

This is getting really cool!! I hope someone strong on the other side appears to face her or the dark elves.

@BlitzSpanksViewer exactly!! That's what I thought too, it would be great if they could revive him, but then at the end, she talked about his feelings towards this holy country or idk, and honestly, I feel like he wouldn't be happy to either be seen as a traitor or to just fight against the people he has always protected, so I don't know if he'd be okay with being revived just to be on their team, or maybe they'll help him go back there, cause you know, if there's no one to go back to that country, they'll know that they died, maybe he'll be their spy and lie that no one lives there and shares some info with them...etc?
Anyway, I'm glad she got stronger, that's wonderful news for us!!
I wonder if they'll revive all of them and make them do what they want, so that there's no suspicion against them, also that priestess, honestly, she's the one who sent such a small group, and that knight is the one who got the mercenaries, so truly, if it's anybody fault, also for choosing two knights who don't get along to team up, it's entirely on her, she failed as a leader and as a human being, that's what I think at the very least!

I don't have any pity to overzealous short-sighted religion fanatics who make mistake and make his entire army slaughtered

Dex-chan lover
Yep, that was deserved.
Good on the villain for once being in the right

Users who are viewing this thread