Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Demon King Army

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro Eh, it's ok (might even be preferable) when readers get to be a little smarter than the protagonist. (Or at least see that there was foreshadowing)

Aggregator gang
So, even women are effected by her charm. I dunno why I only realised this up until now.

Who cares about the boobs! That thing worth 3 years annual salaries! That’s about a half the price of a new car in my country

Fed-Kun's army
I though she was a girl the whole time tho, she had a female knight vibe and I thought her armor was just hiding her tits like every female knight in games and stuff that they get way hotter after changing into street clothes

Dex-chan lover
@Dethaw
Size of the eyes are typically larger on female characters.

Also, shoulder width— most male characters seem to be 3 “heads” wide. Females are usually 2 or less. See chapter 1, page 2 and compare.

Lastly, neck width. Same reason as above, but chapter 16, page 10 to compare.

“Draw a girl but call it a guy” traps do not apply.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, her charm even works on females.. no wonder.. hehehehe :> Tachibana just too beautiful :>

If she removes that Tiara, would that armor thingy also be charmed? I guess so.

@Dethaw

Well, I was a lil bit suspicious since she looks a bit too pretty.

Double-page supporter
@Winchan Well it was kinda obvious from the start the real description referred to everyone. and I did see the female villagers were also in awe of such beauty. Which confirmed it. It basicly turns girls into yuri, gays into straights, straights into lolicons. Well those without a strong willpower to resist it. The guard captain let us know earlier she has had strong will power training, Even then she still feels the effects slightly.

The more I look at that interrogator, the more I realized that she looks like Nobukatsu from FGO

Dex-chan lover
No like, from my perspective her face is clearly feminine. I do not see her as a reverse trap at all.

Aggregator gang
....thought she was a girl the whole time.

Tfw you realize even us readers are ignoring the armor.

Double-page supporter
I did experience my first genderswap character damage as a teen, from the anime Sakura Wars. The first time I watch the anime, in the opening/intro song scene, I fell at first sight for Kirishima Kanna & thought 'he's' so cool!!! But it turned out when she first appeared & talked, it broke my heart lol. She's a strong & handsome woman though so she's still cool in my heart. Years later I learned that I'm a pan anyway so it's cool to me no matter what gender I fell for anymore.

Double-page supporter
Im not even surprised when the guy is actually a girl or vice versa at this point

Users who are viewing this thread