Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to

I'm purposefully avoiding the comments section cause I don't wanna read a bunch of TSF tag hunters fetishizing identity death while trans activists bitch and moan about "the struggle". Just remember that as soon as the change over occurs, the dance stops being interesting. There is a reason Kaguya-sama had to completely switch its MC after the confession while Aka figures out how the hell he's gonna keep it interesting without asspulls and forced drama.

omg this manga is so gold, lmao

i just cried in every chapter (of laugh) the mangaka really did a good work

Double-page supporter
I feel like the authors keep putting bits of their marriage in this, and that's why it's so damn charming.

The manga is not that bad nor good. I dont know if people like this kind of manga style but putting too much expository, information, or too much text makes me wanna skip and just look at the drawings. That oreimo cover reference is a good bonus tho 5/10
it has been 40 chapters and there is no good (not subtle) development between the volcel and simp wtf boring ass manga

It's a little weird for me, but I like it. I would love to see this get an anime adaptation, but it'll get some controversy so idk.

i would like this a little more if he was actually a girl also i don't ship bros ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread