Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to

It's ok to ship them right? if I were become a woman I will hit on handsome man or I'm gonna discovered everything that men doesn't know about women's feeling and advice them, I'm not against to gay society because when I'm thinking about other man and I having gay shit (i feel disgust) even to my body current body I'm thinking my body is disgusting but (but I imagine if I were become a woman and have a fair with man I think I'm gonna be satisfied) I'm not gay I just imagining things.

Just FYI to anyone taking a first look at this, you don't have to have any interest in body or sex-swapping scenarios to enjoy it. The author is great at writing comedy and off-the-wall situations in general.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this just bl with a step back??? I guess it ain't gay if you were turned into a woman but what would happen after they defeat the demon king and Tachibana turns back into a guy?? it would be kinda sad for this only being romance when he's a woman. I WANT ROMANCE IN BOTH WAYS LET'S GOOOO🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️

Goddamn, this is so humorous. Wait isn’t his a rom-com gendbend? Woah. Anyways, if you haven’t read it, read it. Also I would like an anime adaptation of this piece of art. Thank you for translating this translator, and thank you too the writer and artist for creation this rom-com.

best girl
RpVkwaS.png

Fuck it, picking this back up. I initially dropped it because I didn't know how to bookmark stuff on my new browser and I didn't want a bunch of tabs of different manga open

Users who are viewing this thread