Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to

Funny, stressful, but so hard to put down.

I feel like I'm losing braincells reading this, but I just keep going. Totally worth it.

Man... That's so obvious in hindsight...

Japan sure is impressive to have people publishing comics at the age of 13.

So who was it that had turned 16 then? It seemed like it was the author in their afterword on that chapter.

it's good, but then I tried reading the girl in the voice of "R. Lee Ermey" and it got better

ah yes, genderswap and isekai, two of my guilty pleasures in one manga
itadakimasu!

Dex-chan lover
the only thing i love more then guy turned into girl tropes is girl pretending to be a guy trope

Dex-chan lover
This is a really funny series but the last arc is stretched a tad too long. To be honest I skipped most of the princess arc because it is not funny or doesn't provide any new or interesting developments. Just two lovers/friends that are too stubborn to admit their attachment.

I second what the last person said - I've only been skimming through everything ever since the princess showed up.
Can someone summarize what is going on?

Ooh I picked a good time to read this. Last chapter just 4 days ago and it's a good final chapter resolution to this last arc.
... Now to bookmark and hopefully remember to check back in a year or so and hope there's a new arc to read.

I'mma be real upsetti if Tachibana doesn't realize there's nothing for him as a male and resolves to remain as she now is and for them to stop using "him" and start being more of a couple. Love romantic stuff (Second Life, Heroes Party, Angel Next Door, etc), and this nonsense about holding back gets extremely old really fast, if they keep doing it for another arc it's going to be a problem.

You can't go on overusing the same joke forever, this arc should have at minimum initiated the resolution to bring them together properly. I want to see them start abandoning the resistance and start having more cute moments, and by the end of the next arc they should be comfortable around each other and the stage advances to thinking about the future, where they had just settled on "this is things as they are for now, so lets go with it...", so the next arc is resolving "I don't want this to end"

Dex-chan lover
I used to think this was interesting but it's really just not going anywhere really, is it?
I dropped this years ago when I noticed right away that this is a series that will go on as long as it can and stretch things as much as it can as long as money was being made for the author and publisher.

Uwah… waiting on translations because I’m too incompetent to learn another language…

Or maybe this is the curse with English being a first language…

I’ve heard people say it’s harder to learn other languages if English is your first but not the other way around…

I’m really hoping the anime gets a second season, I need to see the anime of Tachibana giving Jinguuji a forehead kiss uwah…

Users who are viewing this thread