Isekai Cheat Kaitakuki - Ch. 3 - Death in the Sky

Dex-chan lover
Well that was dumb. Also birdmen are jerks apparently, they get saved and don't even try to catch him.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought the bird was a divine being or something with intelligence and it would be a misunderstanding

Dex-chan lover
poor dad, hes weak as fuck physically, and all his stamina points are allocated to fucking, bless his soul

but by the looks of it, the fairy is gonna help the mc save his dad

Contributor
@Namwal

Correction: If you ever find your self in a fantasy story, never ever be a male relative.

After all, a self-insert fantasy would never throw away a cute sister/mother/aunt.

Fed-Kun's army
So like the MC has a stupid amount of mana and just fucking man modes all his spells to be way to destructive? Now he just hits him with the fking stare? Writing is so bad I can't even imagine justifying actions of people like wtf did I just read

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God, this is sooooo fucking bad, and I thought I'd seen terrible writing and pacing, but what the holy fuck, this is beyond that.

Double-page supporter
can't remember wtf is this who the f are any of them and what is happening

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad I'm not the only one, who can't believe, how badly written this was.

Dex-chan lover
The people who are wondering about what's going to happen to the Dad, well
he ends up getting saved down the line, also a few chapter later a new Girl enters the story who gets too attached to the Dad to the point of raping the Dad while he was sleeping while MC's house was on fire. Aka., its the Dad who ends up getting a Harem before MC even has any official one.

Dex-chan lover
first chapter was semi-decent, but since then it just keeps getting worse.
i could not care less about what happens to the characters because so far we have not been given a reason to care.

Bro???
Why the story' is so strictly rushing??
I Mean come on its just chap 3, i don't even get a single information yet...

Users who are viewing this thread