Isekai Cheat Kaitakuki - Ch. 3 - Death in the Sky

The art is wasted on this series.

And why doesn't the dwarf try to save the dad?

Group Leader
@Ktoromto Maybe he can't swim, and even if he did those are rapids right next to a large waterfall, the dad is dead long before they can get a rope to him.

@Morose
SnoopyFixedFiddlercrab-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1: Raws until Chapter 10 are already available.
- Chapter 04, that Fairy which tried to talk to MC earlier ends up saving MC's dad. MC re-equips himself and fights that Giant Bird again later. And the Airhead(?) Fairy in question ends up helping MC.
- Chapter 05, there seems to be a Beauty Contest of sort in the Town, and a new Girl from a different race takes part in it. An annoying contestant girl tries to harass the new Girl, but MC's father protects her, and later the new girl comes to work at MC's place as a Assistance (with it being clear that she is totally "dere" towards the Dad). Chapter ends with MC coming back to house to see it on fire, with the new girl and MC's father sleeping naked inside (who were the only ones inside the House at the time of fire).
- MC work with others to put out the fire, but also secretly removes the bed away from others eyes and later the Wife sees the scene. Once everything is cooled down and both that new girl and MC's father regain conscious, we learn that the new girl drugged the father to sleep with him and also was the who lit the fire (don't know the reason as to why she did that, as i am lazy to read the Kanji without any Furigana). MC's Mother seems angry on the girl, but MC stops her.
- MC ask for forgiving the new girl because of some medical research reasoning and later on it seems that the Mother and new girl do form an ok relationship. Later MC comes across a nun (while thinking about something) and comparers her with a cow which connects to something to create a new medicine. Also it seems that MC's father was infected by some virus which i think was cured(?) later.

Well, that's until Chapter 07, from Chapter 08 onward, the Raws start to make no sense at all, as if the plot of the story got lost somewhere (well, if i could read Japanese properly, then maybe i would have figured out but i can't).

"Let's kill this ancient bird!"

Proceeds to just fucking stare at it.
Good choice. Why go through the pain of drawing actually magic when you can just make a magic circle and a few beams of light, eh

If the mc already targeting the monster usually it will target him back. If he know that flying use mana, why not land first and then attack. If his laser beam cannot penetrate why not use explosion like ch 1?
Lol, that "orthrodox" like european christian, butchering local myth (but also "persevering" some of it?).

CAN'T I HAVE READ A MANGA WERE THE YOUNGER SISTER OR STEP SISTER ISN'T INTO THEIR OLDER BROTHER IN ISEKAI MANGA PLEASE I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE

Fed-Kun's army
What riveting combat! Reading the MC shoot lasers as the enemy just stands there and dies!

Double-page supporter
Wow wow lad come on use that, supposedly Langer magic than an court mage for something...
I mean I had some great expectations of this series but totally utter disappointment till now...
That is based of it's tag "Erotica" means some pathetic censored sneaky peekey here and harem means literal family(sis,nanny,mother) members here🥲
(didn't even properly introduced the ladies from his birthday that could have been some proper candidates)
Can only be considered a little slice of life theme😑

Users who are viewing this thread